Privacy Notice / Website
1. Name and contact details of company as well as company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing processes at:
insparx GmbH, Erika-Mann-Str. 63, 80636 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 - 5454 6053, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 - 5454 6053, E-Mail: email@example.com
Our data protection officer Dr. Christian Scharff can be contacted at the above address or by E-Mail
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of data usage
In general, you can visit our website without entering any personal data or without having to identify yourself. No personal data is collected on our website. For job candidates (section Careers) a separate data privacy notice applies.
When you visit our website www.insparx.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL - the previously visited page),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure easy use of our website / enhance user-friendliness
- To Evaluate system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case will we use the collected data to draw conclusions about you as an individual.
3. Data disclosure to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your consent according to Art.6 §1 of the GDPR.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of your personal data.
- this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR, and this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie is specific to the device used during each individual session. However, this does not mean that we are aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
5. Tracking and Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below are used by us and carried out on the basis of Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate page visits for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are considered justified and are in accordance with the before mentioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
insparx uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereafter referred to as "Google"). Google Analytics uses so called "cookies", which are text files saved on the computer of the user that enable the analysis of the usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning the use of the website (including the IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to analyze the utilization of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not link the customers IP address with other data stored by Google. Customers can prevent the installation of cookies by using the appropriate setting in the browser software. In this case customers should be aware that they may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website the customer agrees with the processing of data by Google in the manner described and for the aforementioned purpose.
b) Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks XING, LinkedIn and Facebook on our website on the basis of Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR in order to raise the awareness of our company. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider.
c) Links to and from other websites
Our page may be linked by a third party without our knowledge. insparx is not responsible for representations, contents or any connections of third party websites.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction or objection of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, where the personal data was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- In accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR you can demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 § 3 of the GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer process data based on this consent
- To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your data subject rights, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht Promenade 27 (Schloss) 91522 Ansbach, Germany Web:
Alternatively you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
7. Data security advice
It is company policy to treat all data and information as strictly confidential. Our safety measures are subject to continuous improvement in accordance with the latest technological developments.
Please note that the internet is an open system. Data can be transmitted to other websites that have very little or no safety regulations at all, therefore third parties may have access to your data without your permission. We cannot guarantee complete data security for communication via email, therefore we recommend the use of conventional mail for any confidential information you would like to transfer.
8. Accuracy and amendment of this data privacy notice
This data privacy notice is effective as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data privacy notie. You can access and print the most current data protection declaration at any time on our website, www.insparx.com.